Our tool repair and modification service can provide emergency repair and corrections.
Damaged or worn areas of moulds and dies can be welded (Laser or Tig) or inserted and re-finished with little or no visible evidence of repair.
Our Toolmaking team are highly skilled with many years of knowledge and experience, this allied with the latest equipment and services means that they are able to solve any of your tooling problems or requirements.
Click here to view our manufacturing capacity.
- Fast turn-around time, which gets you back in production with minimal downtime.
- Mould repair keeps your dies in excellent condition.
- In-house record keeping of all work performed.
- Laser or tig welding to repair dies.
- Cores and dies reverse engineered using the latest inspection technology to replicate steel where drawings and 3D models may not be available.
- All modifications passed off by the customer before cutting steel.
- Ability to machine hardened dies.
- We run a night shift to ensure tight deadlines can be met.
- All modifications are inspected after machining to ensure quality.
- In-house transport facility allowing us to pick up and deliver your tool ensuring a fast and convenient turnaround.
- We repair your tools whether we have made them or not.